Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
• JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
• JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
• Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
250 W / 1000W
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
41 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB)
59 Hz - 13 kHz
99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Recommended Amplifier Power
250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
90º x 50º
(H x W x D)
699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
High Frequency Driver
JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver
Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
ราคา / ใบ