Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3
• 6-Input 2-Bus Analog Mixer with MP3 Player and Effects
- เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงหรือมิกเซอร์ แบบอนาล็อค Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3
• 6-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs, MP3 Player and Multi-FX
The Xenyx QX602MP3 from Behringer is an analog mixer suitable for small project recording, rehearsals, podcasts, and other such environs. It features six inputs (two mic/line inputs and two sets of stereo inputs) with 48V phantom power for its microphone slots.
Two on-board mic preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range with a built-in, British-style three-band EQ to boot. An on-board 24-bit stereo multi-FX processor provides reverbs and delays, while an integrated MP3 player lets you access audio files directly from a USB drive, giving you control over playback via play/pause, rewind/forward, and random controls, all located on a four-button pad.
Auxiliary sends and a stereo return provide the ability to loop in external gear, while separate headphone and control room outputs are provided for independent monitoring. This mixer includes an auto-switching 100-240 VAC power supply.
• Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom 6-input analog mixer
• 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs
• Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
• Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets for reverb and delay
• Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
• Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
• Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
• Internal auto-range power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• Designed and engineered in Germany