• มิกเซอร์ Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface
• Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
• 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
• Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
• "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
• Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
• Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
• Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
• 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
• 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
• Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
• Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
• Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in Germany
The compact QX1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and the QX1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But XENYX QX1204USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, these mixers come with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
The XENYX QX1204USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of- the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX QX1204USB provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.