Behringer รุ่น B906
• เป็นไมค์แบบ Dynamic Capsule Requires No Power Source,
รูปแบบการรับเสียง Supercardioid Pattern Minimizes Feedback
, Low-Cut Filter & High-Frequency Boostม Flat Body for Miking Guitar Cabinets
Behringer B 906 is a dynamic microphone with a flat body designed for miking guitar cabinets. Thanks to its tailored frequency response and switchable low-cut filter and high-frequency boost settings, the B 906 is also well suited for use on percussion, brass, and vocals.
The dynamic capsule requires no batteries or phantom power, making it compatible with preamps on mixers, audio interfaces, PA systems, and more. Its supercardioid polar pattern helps reduce background noise and feedback by rejecting off-axis sound. The tough die-cast housing features a balanced 3-pin XLR output connector for easy hookup to the mic input of your console, preamp, or recording device. The B 906 includes a stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
• Professional dynamic microphone for instrument and vocal applications
• Frequency response designed for guitar amplifiers, percussions and brass instruments
• Super-cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
• Switchable low-cut, flat and high-frequency boost to match instruments
• Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
• Flat-shaped microphone body, perfectly suited for guitar amp combos and cabinets
• Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
• Rugged, reliable die-cast body construction
• Designed and engineered in Germany