Behringer XENYX QX1622USB
• 16-Input USB Audio Mixer/Effects
• เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงหรือมิกเซอร์ แบบอนาล็อค
- Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB, 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface
The Behringer XENYX QX1622USB-16-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects is a 16-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. The mixer features four microphone preamps, 3-band “British”-style EQ, and four easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
It provides four mono channels and four stereo channels, making it suitable for small and medium-sized audio projects. There are two aux sends on every channel, which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects, and two stereo aux FX returns. Every channel features a 3-band EQ with a swept mid, which can help you make vocals and instruments stand out in a mix. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of audio to and from your computer.
The built-in 24-bit dual-engine effects processor features 32 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The four built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. The four XENYX preamps offer 130dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band “British”-style EQs allow you to finely tune your mix. The XENYX QX1622USB is suitable for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting and more.
• Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
• Four phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps
• Four compressors with easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED
• “British”-style 3-band EQs for adjusting your tone
• Effects processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
• Built-in stereo USB audio interface to connect directly to a computer; includes audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins, and ultra-low latency driver
• Two aux sends per channel: one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
• Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
• Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
• Compatible with Behringer’s wireless USB digital microphone system
• Long-wearing full-sized 60mm faders and sealed rotary controls
• Switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for saving energy